- Fun and easy Halloween candy crafts for kids of all ages! (craftsncoffee.com)
- Scared Stiff [open bar] Halloween Party! (singlesocialsports.wordpress.com)
- Coffee with the Mayor, mark your calendars (365todos.wordpress.com)
- Romeoville Press Release (365todos.wordpress.com)
Daddy-Daughter Ball, a Magical
Dinner Date Night
Saturday, February 9, 2013
It’s your chance to get all dressed up girls!
Dads, bring your daughter(s) age three to ten out for a special night of fun!
At the ball you will enjoy dinner, drinks, cookies, and dancing the night away! Your daughter(s) will also make a special Valentine’s Day craft to bring home.
Capture this special night with a picture of you and your daughter(s) taken at the ball.
Fee is $24 per daddy-daughter couple ($36 non resident) and includes dinner, drinks, cookies, craft, and a picture.
Additional daughters are $10 per Romeoville resident ($15 non resident).
Pre-registration is required and will be taken until January 18, 2013; no registration will be taken at the event.
Make your daughter’s night even more special by ordering a corsage that will be available to pick up at the event.
Don’t worry about having to make an extra stop at the store or flower shop!
To order your corsage, contact Pam Swearingen at (630) 908-0520 or email@example.com for more information or to place an order.
To register for the ball or for more information, contact the Romeoville Recreation Department at (815) 886-6222.
With every new year comes resolutions! What’s yours?
Weight loss? Lifetime Fitness special to join now, click here… No sign up fee!http://clubs.lifetimefitness.com/Romeoville/11220/
Eat Healthier: Here is a site to help you:
SHARE: What’s are you going to improve for 2013
- How to Keep a New Year’s Resolution: A Primer on Goal-Setting (hanescoaching.com)
- My New Year’s Style Resolutions (streetmeetsstyle.wordpress.com)
- 8 Pinteresting New Year Resolutions for 2013 (bizsugar.com)