Something for EVERYONE!
Click this link to go to the online brochure and registration forms:
Romeoville Resident: January 7th-18th Monday – Friday 9:00am – 9:00pm
Saturday – Sunday 9:00am – 6:30pm
Non-Resident –January 16th-18th Monday – Friday 9:00am – 9:00pm
- Online Registration – Residents must annually prove residency at the Recreation Center prior to online registration to receive resident rates.
- Registration Form and Waiver (Walk-in/Mail-in)
- Online Registration Information and Registration Policies
- Resident Rate Passes are available for non residents who wish to register for classes at a resident rate. These passes can be purchased for $100/household and will allow non residents to register for classes at the resident rate during the last three days of the registration period (walk-in registration only). Resident Rate Passes are good for one year from the date of issue. These passes are eligible for all recreation classes and open gym; they do not apply to the Birthday Party Packages or rentals. Click here for a printableResident Rate Pass Form
ONLINE BROCHURE Click here:
YOUTH AGE 6 TO 12 YEARS
TEENS AGE 13 TO 17 YEARS
ADULTS AGES 18 TO 49 YEARS
ACTIVE LIVING AGES 50 YEARS AND BETTER
- Canlan Ice Sports Romeoville (365todos.wordpress.com)
- Hip-Hop Dance Classes Are Coming To The Little Gym (prweb.com)