It’s that time of year again for JFK’s 6th Annual Winter Wear Drive. The Winter Wear Drive will run from Monday, 11/25-Friday, 12-6. We are collecting new or gently used hats, coats, gloves, scarves, and boots. The collection bins are located by the front foyer next to the vending machine. It’s a win-win situation…clean out those closets and help someone in need at the same time!
Any items that are donated will first go to JFK families in need or to neighboring schools, and the remainder will be donated to Morningstar Mission. Please spread the word to
“Wear It, Then Share It!”
MON. 11/25– FRI. 12/6
TURN YOUR DONATIONS INTO THE ROUND BINS AT THE
FRONT OF THE SCHOOL. THANK YOU!!!
Donate all types of winter
wear to those in need, such
as: Coats, Hats, Gloves,
Scarves, and Boots.
- Keeping Kids Healthy During Winter (prew9819.wordpress.com)
- Coats & jackets and capes, OH MY! (myn8style.wordpress.com)
- How Dads Can Keep Warm without Sacrificing Style (daydaily.com)
- Well the weather outside is frightful… (ifeelitinmybones.wordpress.com)
- Boots for Kids keeping little feet warm during winter (minbcnews.com)
- Thanks for Giving: Area residents who need a helping hand (journalstar.com)
- Coats for Kids: Keeping kids warm all winter (wbng.com)
- Stay Warm Without Looking Bulky With Winta Thermal Wear (groversonsindia.wordpress.com)
- Layering and layering and layering and lay…er..i (vogueandloafers.wordpress.com)