NATIONAL MEN MAKE DINNER DAY, November 5, 2015
I didn’t know this, until now, so Honey, You got Dinner Tonight!!
On the first Thursday in November, men take charge in the kitchen as it is National Men Make Dinner Day.
This day was created for the men who do not know their way around the kitchen so well and are not familiar with the stove and oven and for the women in their lives who need a break. But I’m adding, even if they do know their way around the kitchen, they still get to SHOP, COOK and CLEAN Kitchen for dinner for tonight! And NO BBQ is Allowed!
Here are the RULES and they MUST be followed
- The main meal must include a minimum of 4 ingredients and require at least one cooking utensil other than a fork.
- Man goes shopping for ‘all’ necessary ingredients. (NO frozen meals allowed)
- There must be more than just the main dish, including veggies!
- Must clean up as you go and after.
- Aprons are optional and don’t forget to do a selfie and post here!
- Be sure to tell us what was on the menu!! It may give us moms/wives new ideas for dinners.