Recipes for Pork Spareribs!
• 1 cup low sodium soy sauce
• 1 cup grapefruit juice
• ¼ cup hoisin sauce
• ¼ cup ketchup
• 3 tablespoons rice wine vinegar
• ¼ cup brown sugar
• 1 fresh red chili, minced
• 2 garlic cloves, smashed
• 2 inch piece fresh ginger, whacked open with the flat side of a knife
• 2 tablespoons sesame seeds, for garnish
• Chopped fresh Cilantro and green onion, for garnish
Preheat the oven to 300 degrees. Rub the ribs all over with the five-spice powder, then season generously with salt and pepper. Put the ribs in a single layer in a roasting pan and slow roast until they are almost tender, about 2 hours.
Meanwhile make the glaze…
View original post 320 more words