Foreclosures are seemingly closing at market value or
close to market value….
If you would like a list of foreclosures, I would be happy to email/send that to you.
OR you can visit me at my website: http://www.DebBrisolara.com
Big Discounts on Foreclosures Fading, Economist Says
Home buyers may not get as great of a deal on a foreclosure as they once did, according to Paul Diggle from Capital Economics in a new report.
Foreclosure starts are falling and the inventory of foreclosures has been decreasing, which has caused the discount on foreclosures to lessen.
The discount on foreclosed homes compared to other homes has fallen to a 12 percent average, according to Diggle. That was about the same percentage prior to the housing crash, he says. Last year the foreclosure discount averaged about 30 percent.
Source: “Those Amazing Deals on Foreclosed Homes Are Disappearing,” Business Insider (March 7, 2013)
- Those Amazing Deals On Foreclosed Homes Are Disappearing (businessinsider.com)
- 10 Places You Can Still Score A Deal On Foreclosures (businessinsider.com)
- Residents Learn Tips On Foreclosure Purchases (wjhg.com)
- Foreclosures Fall… (365todos.wordpress.com)
- 20 Most Expensive and Cheapest Markets for Foreclosures (athomesense.com)