Help Support Children’s Miracle
Batter up, breakfast lovers!
National Pancake Day on February 5, 2013,
On this day, the restaurant chain hopes to raise $3 million as the first national fundraising campaign to kick off the 2013 fundraising year for Children’s Miracle Network Hospitals.
During National Pancake Day, the company’s largest philanthropic event of the year, more than 1,500 IHOP restaurants across the country will invite guests to enjoy a
complimentary short stack
of IHOP’s signature
buttermilk pancakes from
7 a.m. to 10 p.m.
Guests will be encouraged to make a voluntary contribution to the local
Children’s Miracle Network Hospital
or other local charities.
100% of the donations will help local charities provide vital equipment, life-saving procedures and critical care for sick and injured children.
Guests visiting participating IHOP restaurants in support of
Children’s Miracle Network Hospitals
will also have the option to purchase
for $1 and $5 each,
throughout the month of January leading into National Pancake Day, with all proceeds going to the Children’s Miracle Network Hospital. Participating restaurants will display the balloons in celebration of Children’s Miracle Network Hospitals’ 30-year anniversary. Those who buy a $5 Miracle Balloon will receive a $5 off discount that can be credited toward their next visit.
For more information on National Pancake Day, or to learn about Children’s Miracle Network Hospitals and make an online donation, visitwww.ihoppancakeday.com.
- Free Pancakes at IHOP on Feb. 5 Encourages Awareness, Donations (hispanicbusiness.com)
- IHOP National Pancake Day: FREE Short Stack of Pancakes on 2/5 (No Purchase Necessary!) (hip2save.com)
- IHOP celebrates National Pancake Day with free pancakes (blogs.sacbee.com)
- IHOP to Offer Free Pancakes To Guests Nationwide on February 5 To Raise Money for Children’s Miracle Network Hospitals (prweb.com)
- IHOP to offer free pancakes Feb. 5 (tcpalm.com)