Want to spoil that certain someone, here are a couple of ideas,that won't take you to the bank!
1. Create an indoor picnic with available props, i.e., picnic tablecloth, paper goods.
Share finger foods and favorite treats along with a glass of wine.
2. Decorate a unique-looking jar or box with craft items. Write numerous love notes
on small pieces of paper and fill the jar with them. Present the jar to your
3. Burn a CD with songs that make you think of your sweetheart, and give it to
4. For couples with children, get them involved in an all-family fun Valentine’s Day
dinner at home. Mom can prepare a dessert for two and light the candles while
dad puts the kids to bed.
5. Create an at-home spa day for your mate. Deliver the gift in a basket filled with inexpensive candles, bubble bath, rose petals, facial mask and scrub. Then give your mate time to enjoy it. When he/she is done, heat up towels in the dryer for drying off